Monday 16 May 2016

The Magic Shows

Yesterday it was Catholic School's Day and two magicians came to our school. Their tricks were both great and funny.


"Wow!" Jonathan's wallet was burning on fire. It was stunning. 

The first trick was when Jonathan blew up a balloon and gave us a big smile, " Cheese!" he shouted, then he turned it upside down and asked us what we thought it was. I thought it was a sad face, but it was a moustache. 

Rylie asked for a giraffe. Jonathan couldn't make one, so he said that the giraffe went to a party dressed as a dog.         

My favourite trick was when he changed a five dollar into a ten dollar by rubbing it. 

 The second show was the amazing El Gregoe. El Gregoe always brings birds to his show. My favourite trick was when Sue made El Gregoe float. Very very slowly, El Gregoe was floating. I couldn't believe my eyes. Sue was passing her hands above and below to show us that there were no strings.

No comments:

Post a Comment