Thursday 5 May 2016

Mothers Day Recount

A while ago, it was my birthday. I was turning nine years old. My birthday party was celebrated at my house.
When I woke up, my whole family was on my bouncy bed and they all had shiny colourful presents. "Crackle! Crackle!" I ripped open my first present. "Wow!" When I saw my present, it looked shiny and black. It was a tablet!
After that, my family and I had some scrumptious porridge. It tasted sweet. 
Next, I quickly dressed out of my warm pyjamas into fancy clothes. ''Knock! Knock!'' I came racing to the amber door and opened it curiously. I saw my Aunties.
A while later, my Dad sparked up the BBQ. We had cooked lunch - sausages, eggs, fish fingers and lots of yummy food. 
Later, I played with my new presents and had some treats, like chocolate and ice cream. The first present I played with was my brand new tablet.
I love spending time with my mum. She is the loveliest lady I've ever met. 

No comments:

Post a Comment