Tuesday 1 March 2016

The Rocket

Fall Fall Fall! Everyone was shouting.
Paul brought a red rubbery noodle, it was a rocket. Paul unrolled it watchfully and blew it up fast. Most people were making it to the very end. When it was my turn, I gingerly stepped onto the bound rocket. I flung into the clear water and slapped my leg. "Ouch!" I said.  I jumped wildly into the water, the rocket shot off. Whoever fell off had to swim effortlessly to the closest ladder. 

On my way to lining up, I leaped thoughtfully into the little pool and dived for all of the squishy toys. Once I had jumped back onto the hot side, I ran across a couple more times then leaped over the side and into the other cold pool. Suddenly I saw all the Room Fives and Sixes. I grabbed all the colourful toys quickly and gathered them together. Mrs Thomson was telling everyone to get out of the little pool and get changed. "Here," said Sabriye, as she handed out all the yummy lollipops, Ashley called everyone to the splashed up side, "Well done, Room Four!" After that, Paul and Ashley pulled out two black swimming bags and gave them out.



No comments:

Post a Comment