Tuesday 1 March 2016

Swimming Sports

Stomp! Stomp! Stomp! All of St Paul's came running down the steep stone hill. We all vanished into the changing rooms. As everyone came out noisily, people were jumping into the pool. All the girls and boys took part in a lot of hard swimming races. 
When it was my turn, I gingerly leaped into the freezing pool. "Three, Two, One, Go!" I swam as hard as I could - first place, "Yeah!'' My house earned fifty points. 
After that, were the length races. Nancy called my name out loud, and a couple of other names in my house group, I scrambled over to the pool side with the other nervous people. My team and I all sat on the wet ground. Sienna raced with a flutter board over to me. I leaped in and swam to the next  person. My house and my Mum were cheering me on. After that fun ball relay, we had more interesting relays like students vs adults and top four.

No comments:

Post a Comment